Rubber Mat Style Grade Crossing
Walthers Part # 933-3137
Download the Instruction Sheet (1444 K bytes, PDF format)
Modeling streets and roads is a quick and easy job with this complete system of detailed plastic parts. Each installs like sectional track; simply glue sections together and add sidewalks, curbs and other details. Easily painted and weathered to fit your era, choose from Brick, Concrete or Asphalt Streets.
Complete Sets (#933-3138 Concrete, #933-3139 Brick and #933-3194 Asphalt) include approximately 25" 63cm of roadway, along with parts for one complete intersection, sidewalks, curbs, driveway and alley entrances, plus complete instructions.
Additional straight sections (#933-3155 Concrete, #933-3156 Brick and #933-3195 Asphalt) are available separately to expand your highway system.
* Typical of Modern Crossing Installtions
* Simulated Rubber Roadway Crossing Mat
* Tapered Concrete Roadway Approaches (Matches Parts in #933-3138, sold separately)
* Separate Sidewalk Approaches
* Builds One Complete Single- or Double-Track Crossing
* Easily Used with other Cornerstone Street System Components (Sold Separately).